WTB Nano 700×40 TCS Light FR Tyre Tan
The Nano 40c is built for speed, and let’s just politely say it delivers. A 40mm, rounded profile and an elevated centreline provide enough volume for lower tyre pressures and a smoother ride while still reducing drag and rolling resistance. This makes for an all-out gravel destroyer that can still appease those clamouring for a truly big cyclocross tyre.
- Minimal rolling resistance due to raised, consistent centreline tread
- Long, staggered knobs provide steadfast traction without cutting down on speed
- TCS tubeless reliability for gravel exploring or cyclocross racing
- Available with black or tan sidewalls
- Usage: Gravel and Cyclocross
- Conditions: Dry To Damp / Hardpack To Sand
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Level: TCS Light/Fast Rolling
- Weight: 530g
- Compound: Dual DNA
In-store Pickup Only - These products can't be shipped, so you'll need to pick them up from the shop in Brunswick.
Regular Shipping - These are small products that can be easily shipped using standard AusPost satchels.
Bulky Items - These include large item such as forks, racks, pannier bags, mudguards, rims and handlebars. They're not necessarily heavy, but just large in volume so cost a bit extra to ship due to extra packaging and freight costs.
Extra Bulky Items - These are mostly just frames or complete bikes in frame boxes and cost a fair bit to package and ship.
See our Shipping Information page for more information on shipping costs.