Note – Jerrycans are rear mount specific, they will only work up front if you have a minimum of 2” total of spacers and headset stack under your stem.
- At 2″ wide, the Jerrycan is narrow enough that your legs won’t hit it when pedaling
- Plastic stiffened side panels prevent side bulging
- Interior elastic holds a multitool
- Adjustable height seat tube / post attachment
- Grippy attachment to top tube
- Plastic HDPE side panel inserts
- Approximate dimensions: Regular- 5 1/2″x2″x4″ (L,W,H); Bent – 6″x2″x3 1/2″ (L,W,H)
Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials.
- Weight: 2.6 oz
- Volume: 35 cu in
- Materials: VX 21 X-pac side panels; 1050 denier domestic ballistics nylon; yellow lining and closed cell foam padding; #5 YKK water resistant zipper.