Dynaplug Repair Plug Soft Tip x 5
- 5-pack of Dynaplug soft nose brass tip repair plugs with a shorter tail for use in the road Air system
- Essential for the correct use of the Road air system, the longer tails of standard plugs will block the CO2 vents on the short Road Air system nozzle and prevent proper operation
- Dynaplug is the fastest, easiest and all-round best way to repair a tubeless tyre mid-ride. When needed, just remove whatever caused the puncture, firmly push the novel insertion tube straight into the hole and extract the tool depositing the repair plug in the tyre, done!
- The sealant-friendly repair plug is a unique viscoelastic impregnated rubber that bonds instantly and permanently with your tyre, and the nonabrasive brass tip will not scratch your rim or puncture your rim tape
- No need to remove the tyre, no messy glues or solvents, just plug and ride!
- If a single plug is not enough to seal a hole, just fold the tail flat on the tyre; hold it with your finger and stick another one in there! Add as many plugs as needed, folding each tail against the tyre as you insert plugs
In-store Pickup Only - These products can't be shipped, so you'll need to pick them up from the shop in Brunswick.
Regular Shipping - These are small products that can be easily shipped using standard AusPost satchels.
Bulky Items - These include large item such as forks, racks, pannier bags, mudguards, rims and handlebars. They're not necessarily heavy, but just large in volume so cost a bit extra to ship due to extra packaging and freight costs.
Extra Bulky Items - These are mostly just frames or complete bikes in frame boxes and cost a fair bit to package and ship.
See our Shipping Information page for more information on shipping costs.