- On-Board Battery – Integrated 2600 mAh battery charges devices with or without a live fire
- Smart LED Dashboard – Real time feedback on fire strength, power output and fan speed settings
- USB Charge Out With 50% More Power – Updated thermoelectrics create even more electricity from fire
- Internal Fan Jets – 4 fan speed settings circulate air for improved combustion and efficiency
- Lightweight Aluminum Legs – Fold legs up and away for nested portability
- Honeycomb Heat Mesh – Protective barrier from inner burn chamber
- Scalloped Pot Stand – Accommodates BioLite KettlePot, Portable Grill and other cookware
- 50% more power Updated thermoelectrics provide 3 watts of continuous power for a more seamless charging experience.
- On board battery storage Integrated 2600mAh battery can store energy for when stove is not in use. You can also pre-charge it at home for a head start.
- Updated LED dashboard See the strength of your fire, the power available to you, and your fan levels instantly.
- 4 fan speeds Compared to the 2 settings on CampStove 1, achieve better control of your flame size.
- Modified stove body New legs, new heat mesh design, and a modified internal chamber to accommodate the new design of our heat probe.
What’s The Same?
- Same smokeless technology Featuring 51 jets inside the burn chamber, enjoy smoke-free flames using the sticks around you.
- Same weight Yes! same weight! We added a lot of functionality like the battery and LED dashboard but we were able to update key materials to keep our weight at two pounds for the entire stove.
- Same nesting design You can still pack this down and store it inside the KettlePot.
Tech Specs Battery 2600 mAh Inputs/Outputs Micro USB charge-in; USB charge out Live Power Output 3 watts peak TEG generated; 5V, 2A USB output In The Box CampStove 2 FlexLight Stuff Sack Firestarter USB Cord Instructions Boil Time 4.5 minutes for 1L Fuel Renewable biomass (sticks, twigs or pellets) Fan Speeds Four Weight 2.06 lbs (935g) Dimensions Packed: 5.0″ x 7.91″ (127mm x 201mm) FlexLight 100 Lumens, tap on/off, powered via USB