The Vivente World Randonneur is the best value touring and heavy–duty commuting bike available. Designed in Australia, Vivente have been perfecting their touring bikes for over 20 years. The latest range includes an upgrade to hydraulic disc brakes and two new models.
We’re of the opinion that the Vivente World Randonneur is the best value touring (and heavy duty commuting) bike available. For years now it has arrived fully equipped with the type of accessories that you would normally spend hundreds or thousands of dollars more on. for 2017 it still comes with full fenders, tough Schwalbe Marathon tyres, dynamo lighting and a Tubus rear rack. If you’re planning on a tour about the only other things you’ll need are panniers and perhaps a front rack.
New for this year are the following enhancements:
- Busch & Muller Mirror mounted to the handlebar
- Hydraulic disc brakes on all models except for the Deccan (which has STI shifters and cable operated discs)
- Fork M5-threaded side mounts are now spaced to allow bidon cages to attach to fork sides.
- Improved rear carrier mounts ensure racks won’t rattle loose.
- Longer chainstays for more stability, more heel clearance and a softer ride.
- Hebie steering stabilizer stops wheel flop when parked.
- The Gibb now comes with a Gates Carbon Belt Drive & 14 speed Rohloff.
- The Gibb and Anatolia now have dropped top-tube frames in extra-small, small and medium sizes to give a lower stand-over height for smaller stature humans.
Check out the different models here and get your order in today!