All you need to add are racks and bags to take this out exploring. Designed with burlier tubes than our road/cross frames to better handle fully loaded adventures.
A touring frame to take you to places far and wide. Built stoutly, because no one wants to experience a breakdown on the Alti Plano. Extra long chainstays help keep your panniers out of the way of your pedaling. Taller headtube for a comfortable all day riding position. In 2015 we added an additional 54cm size for 650b wheels.
– Specially specced Tange Prestige heat-treated CrMo tubing; 31.8mm butted downtube and top tube for a stiffer front triangle. Bombproof headtube is nearly impossible to ovalize.
– Rear load bias touring geometry (rides best with a load in the rear or with a load in the front AND the rear)
– Sold as a frame/fork set. Matching flat crown fork has double eyelets at the dropouts and low rider pannier mounts
– Spoke holder, pump peg, flat chainstay plate(fits double kickstands), three sets of bottle bosses
– Compatible with downtube shifters
– 56cm and larger use 700c tires. The 54cm size offers BOTH options 700c and 650b (26″ 54cm discontinued for 2015) and 52cm and smaller are for 26” tires only
– Max tire fit: 700x47c or 26×2.1″
– 1-1/8″ size headtube – w/ extra extension so you need less spacers
– 27.2mm post size
– 30.0mm seat collar not included
-Weight: 5.0 lbs. (44cm, frame only)
– Paint: British Racing Green
-Sizes: 44, 47, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60, 62cm (Virtual sizing; does not go by seat tube length)