The Vivente World Randonneur is the best value touring and heavy duty commuting bike available.
Designed in Australia, Vivente have been perfecting their touring bikes for over 20 years. The latest range includes an upgrade to hydraulic disc brakes and two new models along with lots of good enhancements:
- Busch & Muller Mirror
- Hydraulic disc brakes
- Fork M5 side mounts now spaced to allow bidon cages to attach to fork sides.
- Improved rear carrier mounts ensure racks won’t rattle loose.
- Longer chainstays for more stability, more heel clearance and a softer ride.
- Hebie steering stabilizer stops wheel flop when parked.
- The Gibb now comes with a Gates Carbon Belt Drive & 14 speed Rohloff.
- The Gibb and Anatolia now have dropped top-tube frames in extra-small, small and medium sizes to give a lower stand-over height for smaller stature humans.
Check out the different models here and get your order in today!